Congratulations on completing this best practices section of the guide!
You should now have a working real-world Serverless app with:
- Resources exported and shared between services
- A single API endpoint shared between services
- With multiple environments configured across AWS accounts
- Resource names parameterized with the environment names
- Deployed in phases to the environments
- Secrets stored in SSM
- Tracing enabled in AWS X-Ray
And you should’ve stepped through the development workflow that we recommended!
The above setup and workflow is exactly what we, and a number of other companies are using in production. We hope that this gives you a good starting point for your projects!
Also, if there are any other topics you’d like us to cover, please leave a comment in the discussion thread below!
Finally, if you’ve found this guide helpful, please consider sponsoring us on GitHub.
Thank you and we hope you found this guide helpful!