Live Lambda Development
Work on your local Lambda functions live, without mocking or redeploying your app.
Composable serverless constructs
Higher-level CDK constructs made specifically for building serverless apps.
Zero-config ES & TS support
Automatic transpiling and reloading for ES and TypeScript. Without any additional dependencies.
Quick start examples to help you build the type of Serverless Stack app you want. View all the examples
Create a serverless REST API on AWS using the SST Api construct to define our routes and functions.View example
Create a serverless GraphQL API with AppSync. Using the SST AppSyncApi to define the schema and resolvers.View example
API with Auth
Add Facebook authentication to a serverless API using the SST Api and Auth constructs.View example
Create a cron job in your serverless app using the SST Cron construct.View example
Create a queue system in your serverless app using the SST Api and Queue constructs.View example
Serverless Stack Guide
A comprehensive step-by-step guide to help you build a full-stack app using Serverless Stack and React on AWS.
Subscribe to our updates and join over 30K readers from some of the biggest companies in the world.
Build your first Serverless app using AWS Lambda and React.
Setting up a Serverless app
Building a Serverless API
Users and authentication
Secrets and 3rd party APIs
Serverless unit tests
CORS in Serverless
Setting up a React app
Routes in React
Adding auth to a React app
- Configure AWS Amplify
- Create a login page
- Create a signup page
Building a React app
Securing React pages
Domains and hosting
Infrastructure as Code
- Getting production ready
- What is Infrastructure as Code?
- Building a CDK app with SST
- Deploy your Serverless infrastructure
- Creating a CI/CD pipeline for Serverless
- Creating a CI/CD pipeline for React
Monitoring and debugging
The best practices for running Serverless apps in production.
Organize a Serverless app
- Environments in Serverless apps
- Structure environments across AWS accounts
- Manage AWS accounts using AWS Organizations
- Parameterize Serverless resources names
- Deploying to multiple AWS accounts
- Manage environment related config
- Storing secrets in Serverless apps
- Share Route 53 domains across AWS accounts
- Monitor usage for environments
Standalone chapters on specific topics for reference.
- What is IAM
- What is an ARN
- Cognito user pool vs identity pool
- API Gateway and Lambda Logs
- Debugging Serverless API Issues
- Serverless environment variables
- Stages in Serverless Framework
- Backups in DynamoDB
- Configure multiple AWS profiles
- Customize the Serverless IAM Policy
- Mapping Cognito Identity Id and User Pool Id
- Connect to API Gateway with IAM auth
- Serverless Node.js Starter
- Package Lambdas with serverless-bundle
- Using Lerna and Yarn Workspaces with Serverless
- Understanding React Hooks
- Code Splitting in Create React App
- Environments in Create React App
- Deploying a React app to AWS
- Manage User Accounts in AWS Amplify
- Facebook Login with Cognito using AWS Amplify